quinta-feira, dezembro 23, 2004

RESPONDAM E PERGUNTEM...

A: First, recommend to me:

1. a movie

2. a book

3. a musical artist, song, or album

4. a personality / thinker / artist / achiever / talent / remarkable creature

B: I want everyone who reads this to ask me three questions, no more, no less. Ask me anything you want

C: Then I want you to go to your journal, copy and paste this allowing your friends to ask you anything

Estas foram as minhas respostas e perguntas ao davidlynch:

A.

1. "Estranhos Prazeres" (Strange Days), de Katryn Bigelow

2. "Alta Fidelidade", de Nick Hornby

3. Porque não as 3 opções? Elliot Smith; "Be There" dos Unkle; "Garbage" dos Garbage

4. A equipa do Gato Fedorento

B.

Britney ou Aguilera?

"Sete Palmos de Terra" ou "Os Sopranos"?

Blur ou Oasis?

C. Vá, façam o mesmo, não custa muito ;)

Sem comentários: